Understanding and managing personal finances is a critical factor in determining future success, yet many of today’s youth lack the basic understanding necessary to achieve financial well-being.
At Pershing we believe that education is most effective when members of the community come together to invest in the future of their youth. To bridge this gap, we have partnered with EVERFI, the leading web-based financial education company. We offer our Advisor clients the opportunity to “adopt” a school and private-label digital courses to schools in their communities. EVERFI offers a turnkey solution in which they help manage implementation, including school outreach, teacher training, and curriculum integration.
To request more information and school availability, click get started.
Only 17 states require high school graduates to take a class on personal finance.
- School selection: Request list of schools available for sponsorship in a city/district.
- Program Implementation: Once school selected, an EVERFI Schools Manager will introduce the program to school on the Advisor’s behalf, conduct trainings for teachers interested in using the program, and ensure the program is actively used in the school across the academic year.
- Impact Report: An end of year impact report will provide you with data that highlights the efficacy of your program. This will include number of students reached, hours of learning, knowledge gain, and attitude / behavior change.
- Cost per school: $5000/academic year
Learn more about the EVERFI™ – Financial Literacy here
- Give back to your community’s future generation
- Partner with the school(s) that you’re personally invested in
- Enhance brand visibility within your community