Understanding and managing personal finances is a critical factor in determining future success, yet many lack the basic understanding necessary to achieve financial well-being.
At BNY Mellon’s Pershing, we believe that education is most effective when members of the community come together to invest in future generations. To bridge this gap, we have joined forces with EVERFI, a leading web-based financial education company. Through this partnership, our clients have the opportunity to “adopt” a school and deliver a digital personal finance curriculum to schools in their communities. EVERFI offers a turnkey solution in which they help manage implementation, including school outreach, teacher training and curriculum integration.
To request more information, including school availability, click “Get Started.”
See what inspired us to take action.
- School selection: Request list of schools available for sponsorship in a city/district.
- Program Branding: Brand the white-label digital course with your logo.
- Program Implementation: Once the school is selected, an EVERFI Schools Manager will introduce the program to the school on your behalf, provide the required training to educators and ensure the program is actively used in the school throughout the academic year.
- Impact Report: An end-of-year impact report will provide you with data that highlights the results of your program. Highlights of the report include number of students reached hours of learning conducted, a measure of knowledge gained and attitude or behavior changes.
- Cost to sponsor a school: $5000/academic year
- Give back to your community’s future generation
- Partner with the school(s) you’re personally invested in
- Enhance brand visibility within your community
Learn more about the EVERFI™ – Financial Literacy here
Get Involved! Adopt a School!